Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Who Do I Think is Funny?

Today's prompt is: Who or what makes you laugh so hard that milk shoots out of your nose and why? Slapstick, dry witty comedy, your kids, Monty Python? Courtesy of the lovely Kassie

My first thought was my kids.

They make me laugh every day!!

They are so goofy! And they make me say things that I NEVER thought would come out of my mouth! Like "Get that lawn mower out of the Christmas tree!" or "New Family Rule! No letting the rats jump on our head!" or "Stop throwing baby Jesus!"
They bring laughter to my days!

Besides my kids....Daniel Tosh cracks me up. He is COMPLETELY inappropriate but I find him SO funny!! I find really inappropriate things hilarious.

(Picture copied from the interweb)

Funny Video posted HERE

Matt and I saw him live earlier this year.
And he was everything I wanted him to be. Gross, rude, inappropriate and flat out funny!! My sides hurt from laughing so hard. And I am sure if I would have been drinking milk at that time it would have shot out my nose.
I took the above picture!! :) As I was in the same room as he was!! WOOT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment