Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ick!

Today's prompt is to make a list of you least favorite things. By Amy

Ok here goes-

1. Onions. Gross and ick! My grandma would put them in the blender so I wouldn't notice. But I always did.

2. Puke. Can't handle it. But I think I already blogged about that earlier. ((Shiver!))

3. Heights. Used to be fine with them. Not anymore. Ferris wheels now scare the sh*t out of me. Death traps are all I see.

4. Kids yelling in the car. Which is happening now. Sigh.

5. Kids asking "are we there yet?" or "how much time is left?" every 3 minutes. Again happening now. Sigh.

6. Being disloyal, betrayal, stealing and lying. Those are all big dislikes for me.

What else?

7. The song Gin and Juice done country style. We are listening to the podcast Coverville in the car and it's driving me crazy! It's not right! However, Baby Got Back by Jonathan Colton pretty much rocks.

8. The book Hick by who cares! It's bad. Don't read it.

9. Not being able to read in the car. I get car sick. And I'm starting to feel that way a little now. So I'm going to end my list before I puke. Cause I really dislike that! :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment