Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fun With Good Friends

Yesterday we got to spend some time with our good friends Joe and Kassie! They were in town for Christmas and we were able to see them. And we had a great time- as always!We take lots of photos.


And chat and laugh! And maybe scare our guests a little with our rats. All in good fun though! I promise!


We may have even tried to do some magic...I don't think either Kassie or I will become magicians any time soon.


(psssst! Hey Joe- is this picture better? Can I continue to blog again? ;) ) Joe gave me some awesome and helpful advice on picture posting. I really do appreciate it. I just like giving him a hard time. Both Joe and Kassie have done 7 Days in the past. So I was excited to have them be in my 7 Days: Day 6 shot. Here is what I got:


That's talent right there folks! 7 people in one picture that I took holding my camera! Booya!!They are great friends and we can't wait until we are able to get together again! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment