Monday, June 7, 2010

Me According to Alex

What is something your mom always says to you?
I love you, sweetheart.

What makes your mom happy?
When I say I love you very much. I love you mom! *he kisses me*

What makes your mom sad?
When I punch her in the face.
Have you ever punched me in the face?
No, but it would make you sad.

How does your mom make you laugh?
Tickles me.

What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
Ride her bike.

How old is your mom?
25

How tall is your mom?
20 feet

What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Days of your Lives

What does your mom do when you aren't around?
She just does busy stuff.

If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Wearing movie glasses and cool shirts.

What is your mom really good at?
Scratching my back.

What is your mom not very good at?
She isn't as creative as the boys. And she isn't good at the wii either.

What does your mom do for her job?
Teacher

What is your mom's favorite food?
uh...I need to guess...cheese pizza

What makes you proud of your mom?
She will sit outside and watch us cross the street.

If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I would call her Cheese Pizza Star!

What do you and your mom do together?
We are Snuggle bugs.

How are you and your mom the same?
We can't be the same because she is wearing glasses and I am not.

How are you and your mom different?
She is a girl and I am a boy.

How do you know your mom loves you?
I don't know. Maybe cause she just does.

What does your mom like most about your dad? I like it when dad tickles me. But mom doesn't like it when dad tickles her.

Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Target

I got this awesome idea from Bethany.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I got through the first 2 thinking awww so loving...then I got to punch her in the face. LOL That's boys for ya! :-) Sweet and cuddly but the boy has to come out. LOL

    ReplyDelete