Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 7 of Seven Days

Today is the last day of my 7 Days run. Its been fun again. I love peeking into other people's lives to see what they are up to in their own creative ways. I love taking a snapshot everyday of our life. I love being creative. Today I took the boys to their golf lesson. Here is my day 7 of 7 days shot:

I also took this one. I was being a little silly. Here I am "pinching" my boys.

Like I said earlier, I took the boys to golf today. They LOVE it!!

There is a small group of 10 kids with 2 instructors. And what is really cool is that our friend Sam is doing it too. The boys love hanging out with Sam. In the past we have done swimming and tennis together. Now we are golfing together. I love hanging with Missy (Sam's mom). Its really a win-win situation!!

During their lessons the boys partner up and take turns hitting the ball. Today Sam and Josh were partnered up. (Sam is in yellow and Josh is in orange) Every time they switched places they would high 5 each other. It was cracking me up!!

Zach takes a swing.

Josh takes a swing.

Alex takes a swing.
The last three days they have been working on their swings. Next lesson is chipping. The last lesson is putting. I need something like this!! Maybe it would improve my game. Then again playing more often would probably improve my game as well.

1 comment:

  1. Great post & I absolutely love these shots. That is so awesome that they're in golf lessons!

    ReplyDelete