Friday, April 2, 2010

Well, I Tried

Today I promised the boys to dye Easter eggs in the morning, but that turned into an afternoon activity instead. I got a call that someone wanted to look at our house. So all plans changed. Lord knows I wasn't going to do that messy project before someone came to look at the house. Anyway I got it all set up and was excited to dye eggs with the boys.

I had some neat ideas to do with the boys.

Like put rubber bands around them and to color them with crayons first....

and to dip them into 2 different colors. Nothing new and Earth shattering but new to the boys anyway.

They were very busy and seeming to have a good time dipping their eggs.

They each did 2 eggs (I had 5 ready for each of them to do- and a couple for me) and then they were done. Our next door neighbor kid started peeking in our open windows and then this happened-

The boys wanted to play with him and were done with the egg business.

So I did the rest myself. Oh well, what can you do? I guess I can't compete with the neighbor's trampoline.

Oh well, I tried right?

No comments:

Post a Comment