Friday, March 4, 2011

An Interview with Zach


What's your name?
Zach
How old are you?
6 1/2
Where do you live?
In Nebraska
Who do you like to play with?
Ryan K
What is your favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese and Chicken Nuggets
What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate Milk and pop. Oh I just love POP!!
What is your favorite snack?
um...I don't really have one. I kind of like all of them. I really like hummus!
What is your favorite toy?
Um....my favorite toy is video games.
What is your favorite TV show?
Johnny Test and Spongebob.
What is your favorite game?
Little Big Planet 2 and Little Big Planet
What is your favorite book?
The one all about me.
What is your favorite restaurant?
Burger King, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, The Pizza Machine, RED LOBSTER!!! That's all....OH and Dave and Busters

What is your favorite holiday?
May 18, July 7th and (whispers) Mom when is your birthday?
November 10.
And November 10! They are all our birthdays!
What is your favorite animal?
A zebra because my name is Zach and Zebra starts with Z.
If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Um...maybe...hmmm....Dr. Luther King! Or maybe to Larry.
What do you love about each person in your family? Like what do you love most about daddy?
He tickles me a lot.
What do you love most about Josh?
He colors with me. We like the same things. We play a lot together.
What do you love most about Alex?
We don't do a lot together but I just love him.
What do you love most about mommy?
I need to think....I love that you read to me and you let me read to you. We play together. We snuggle a lot together. We say the bad word snow sometimes, and hmmmm....yep that's all.
What do you love most about yourself?
I love reading.

Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
Well, I really want to go to Iowa. Since I really don't want to go on an airplane ride because it's my first time and I am kind of scared.
What are some wishes for this year?
My wish is that- I know this is going to happen this year- I wish I could go in a hot tub. And I wish it was Christmas so Santa could come. And I would ask him to have grandma stay here forever. Grandma Ronna and Grandma Nita. And Granddad and Grandpa. They would all stay here forever!
Thanks for letting me interview you Zach.
You're Welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I think Dr. Zach Luther King has a nice ring to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Zach! I've been on airplanes lots of times. As long as you're sucking on something, like gum or a sucker, when the plane takes off and lands, it doesn't hurt. And it can be fun! You can look out the window and see everything! And if you land at night, you can see all the city lights when you land, and sometimes stars. You get drinks, anything you want, and sometimes cookies! And that's why I like going on trips because not only do you get to go on a plane but you also get to see some people you like. I'm gonna go to Omaha in not too long, on March 15th, and I'll see you then! And later I'll invite you to my birthday party at the ZOO!

    ReplyDelete