Friday, March 4, 2011

An Interview with Alex


What's your name?
Alex
How old are you?
6 1/2
Where do you live?
Elkhorn
Who do you like to play with?
Brooke and Brody.
What is your favorite food?
Cheese Pizza
What is your favorite drink?
Apple Juice
What is your favorite snack?
um...its...um...candy.
What is your favorite toy?
My Batman toys.
What is your favorite TV show?
Johnny Test.
What is your favorite game?
I don't like any games.
What is your favorite book?
I don't really like books.
What is your favorite restaurant?
Can I tell you a couple of restaurants?
Sure.
Ok...Dave and Busters, Pizza Machine, Little Caesars and that's it.
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
What is your favorite animal?
Monkeys.

If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Batman
What do you love about each person in your family? Like what do you love most about daddy?
He tickles me a lot.
What do you love most about Zach?
He plays with me.
What do you love most about Josh?
He plays with me.
What do you love most about mommy?
You snuggle with me.

What do you love most about yourself?
Just being me.
Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
To Minnesota.
What are some wishes for this year?
Go on an airplane to Arizona. And go to Uncle Andy and Aunt Marcie's.
Thanks for letting me interview you Alex.
Bye! Bye! Love you!

2 comments:

  1. Alex, I like Johnny Test too! It's my second-favorite show besides Spongebob. And I also like apple juice, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, I love the photo of Alex in shades! That's a good look for him. Especially paired with the Spongebob shirt. ;-)

    ReplyDelete