Sunday, October 31, 2010

Celebrating Soccer


Yesterday was our last soccer game- and we couldn't have asked for better weather!! They made so many improvements over the season!! The team went from not knowing what they were doing to getting a little strategy down. It was awesome to watch them improve so much over the season!!

Both sets of grandparents were able to make it to the last game as well. I think the boys are really lucky- they had either one set or both sets of grandparents come to every game to cheer them on. How great is that?!?

I loved the team we were on. I can't say enough nice things about the coach. He was patient, kind, caring, and knew what he was doing. A great coach all around!! The parents were great as well. No one was overly involved and we all just cheered the kids on! It was awesome!!

After the game the team headed over to Burger King to celebrate the season. I think we took up half the place. :) The kids had a great time. They all sat at one table and the parents just gathered around. It was good fun! Lots of smiles and laughing!

After we were done eating. the coach handed out their medals- which was a HUGE hit with my boys. It was their first one and they showed it to EVERYBODY! :) We even facetimed Uncle Andy and Aunt Marcie to show them. The coach also gave them all a team picture. It was great!

I can't think of a better way to end a really fantastic season!

1 comment:

  1. Go, Alex, Zach and Josh!! You guys are awesome. We had so much fun hanging out on Saturday. It's just so laid back and I am now addicted to Plants vs. Zombies, it's my go to break activity when I need a breather from writing. I blame you!! :)

    ReplyDelete