Sunday, October 10, 2010

Loving this Weather!!

I am so loving this October weather!! It's been in the upper 80s for the past few days. Especially when one year ago today we already had 3 inches of snow!! This morning Josh, Alex and I took a walk/bike ride. (Alex and Josh rode their bikes I walked.) It was awesome. Then later, Josh, Zach and I took some more advantage of this awesome weather (Alex was playing with his friends across the street) and drew all over our driveway!

In case you were wondering, this would be a picture of Zach, me and Josh holding hands under a rainbow with a gigantic happy sun. Here is hoping the weather stays this way!

The artists (minus myself) Josh and Zach

1 comment:

  1. Your chalk outfit in that drawing is very sophisticated! I love it.

    ReplyDelete