Thursday, December 17, 2009

Time with Alex

This week I had the privilege to help Alex and his class decorate a Gingerbread house. It was messy fun!! I became overwhelmed a little with all the candy and ideas. Luckily, I wasn't in charge.

Alex's teacher would call a couple of kids up at a time to help decorate the house. The other kids got to color while they waited their turn.

One of Alex's jobs was to decorate a tree.

He also got to make a pathway to the door out of m&ms.

Another job he/we got to do was to make help make a gumdrop fence.

I think Alex was really happy that I was there to share in the fun of the day. I feel privileged that I am able to do stuff like this!! Alex gave me lots of hugs and kisses while I was there. It was great.


(Alex's class) I posted both of the pictures I took. The top one is a nice one. The bottom one makes me smile because of the little girl trying to add her own sucker to the Gingerbread House.

No comments:

Post a Comment