Sunday, November 28, 2010

More Thanksgiving Fun

The day after Thanksgiving, we headed out to my aunt and uncle's farm. Two of my aunt and uncles from Kansas came up to see everyone and we didn't want to miss them. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of them. I guess when there is a cute baby around my focus on pictures is distracted or something. :)

Not only did we get to see my aunts and uncles, we got another chance to eat turkey and mashed potatoes!! YUM!! And of course play with Sarah!! Who wouldn't want to head out to the farm with a few hours like that?!?!

She is such a doll. I love my boys and am very thankful that I have them!! Wouldn't have it any other way. But I do have to admit that it is so great to play with a girl!

We chatted and ate lunch.

Had a great time hanging out with each other!

My aunt Jane had a cool ipad that she was nice enough to let the boys play with.

It is a cool device!! I wouldn't mind having one of those things myself!!

Later Alex went outside to play Spiderman.

In Iowa he got this cool Spiderman web shooter for Christmas. (It shoots out silly string) It is obviously a HUGE hit with him!!

He was shooting "bad guys" left and right.

And of course what is a trip out to the farm without Wade getting out some sort of equipment for the boys to ride on. This time it was the lawn mower!! They had a blast!!

It was really great to see everyone, even if it was a short visit! We are looking forward to the next time we can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment