Monday, August 13, 2012

July Photo A Day


During the month of July, I decided to do the July Photo a Day challenge. Here is the challenge list:


Day 1 is a self portrait and Day 2 is busy. I combined the two of them. Here I am busy with the boys leaving Splash Station- a water park in Fremont. It was SO HOT this month!!
I decided to do the July photo a day. Day 1 is a self portrait and day 2 is busy. I combined the 2 of them. Here I am busy with the boys leaving Splash Station.


Day 3- Best Part of My Day: The boys had their EIGHTH birthday party!!
July photo a day- Day 3- Best part of my day was my kids birthday party.

 Day 4- Fun: What's more fun than having lunch with Josh? Not too much!
July Photo A Day: Day 4: Fun- What's more fun than having lunch with Josh? Not too much. :)

Day 5- floor: On the floor with my super cute nephew Jack!!
July photo a day: Day 5:floor. On the floor with my super cute nephew Jack!!


Day 6-chair: In this heat what else is there to do than sit in a chair in a pool?!?!
July photo a day: day 6: chair. In this heat what else is there to do than sit in a chair in a pool?!?

Day 7-Garden: In a garden taking family pictures with Joe! He's the best!!
July Photo a day: Day 7: Garden. In a garden taking family pictures with @jastereo ! He's the best!!

Day 8-lunch: (however I'm changing it to brunch) Having brunch with my family before they leave. Loved having them here to visit! 
July photo a day: Day 8: lunch (however I'm changing it to brunch) Having brunch with my family before they leave. Loved having them here to visit!


Day 9- BIG: Today we drove to Lincoln to visit Morrill Hall with some good friends. Awesome day!!
July Photo A Day: Day 9: Big. Today we drove to Lincoln to visit Morrill Hall with some good friends. Awesome day!!

Day 10- favorite color: I don't really have one. I just like lots of colors! However sometimes I do say pink just because I have a house full of boys.  
Photo A Day: Day 10: Favorite color. I don't really have one. I just like lots of colors! However sometimes I do say pink just because I have a house full of boys.



 Day 11- letter: Sending out thank you letters from the boys.
July photo a day: Day 11: Letter. Sending out thank you letters from the boys.


Day 12- texture: Josh making home made granola bars. Lots of delicious texture in that bowl!

JPAD- July photo a day- (I'm abbreviating it now): 12: Texture. Josh making home made granola bars. Lots of delicious texture in that bowl!


Day 13 I skipped. A really dear friend of mine's father passed away. His funeral was that day and I wasn't in a creative or picture taking mood...moving onto Day14- building: Here I am after the color run with the Omaha skyline behind me. SO MUCH FUN!!You can read more about it HERE if you are interested.
JPAD:14: Building. Here I am after the color run with the Omaha skyline behind me.


Day 15- finger: Whew-we! It's hot out! This is me wiping the sweat off my brow (with my fingers) after playing sand volleyball.Which is the first time I have ever played volleyball. It was a BLAST!!
JPAD:15:finger. Whew-we! It's hot out! This is me wiping the sweat off my brow (with my fingers) after playing sand volleyball.


 Day 16- sign. Just a sign or two I saw carting the boys around today.
JPAD:16:Sign. Carting the boys around today.


Day 17- addiction: This summer it's a nonfat iced chai tea latte! Mmmmmm!!
JPAD: 17: addiction. This summer it's a nonfat iced chai tea latte! Mmmmmm!!


Day 18- plate: This plate makes me smile when I see it. It's Josh's plants vs zombie plate he painted earlier this year. 
JPAD: 18: Plate. This plate makes me smile when I see it. It's Josh's plants vs zombie plate he painted earlier this year.

Day 19- animal/pet: Don't get totally grossed out but we have two pet rats. They are actually really good pets. Rats really do get a bad rep! Meet Steve. Hi Steve!!
JPAD: 19: animal/pet. Don't get totally grossed out but we have 2 pet rats. They are actually really good pets. They really do get a bad rep!


 Day 20- eyes: We seeeeeee you!
JPAD: 20: eyes. We seeeeeee you!


 Day 21- 9 o'clock: Yahtzee with Zach!
JPAD: 21: 9 o'clock. Yahtzee with Zach!


Day 22 skipped.Not sure why. I just did....Day 23- mirror: Time to get back to working out!
JPAD: 23: mirror. Time to get back to working out!


Day 24- stranger: Lots of strangers at the pool today. What else is there to do when it 109 out?!?!?
JPAD: 24: stranger. Lots of strangers at the pool today. What else is there to do when it 109 out?!?!?

Day 25- heart: Alex making a heart with his hands while waiting for the doctor. He had an ear infection. There was also some talk about a tonsillectomy but thankfully the doctor decided it wasn't necessary at this point! Whew!
JPAD: 25: heart. Alex making a heart with his hands while waiting for the doctor. He has an ear infection.

Day 26- sunshine: Don't mind the sun too much today. It's about 15 degrees cooler than yesterday. Which puts us at 93!
JPAD: 26: sunshine.  Don't mind the sun too much today. It's about 15 degrees cooler than yesterday. Which puts us at 93!


Day 27- on the road: Driving on the newly paved road taking Alex to hip hop.
JPAD: 27: on the road. Driving on the newly paved road taking Alex to hip hop.



Day 28- cup. 
JPAD: 28: cup

That I painted with the lovely Kassie:
Painting pottery- actually dottery- with @ksands9101

Day 29- last thing I bought: Make-up. Eyeliner to be more specific.
JPAD: 29: last thing I bought. Make-up. Eyeliner to be more specific.

 Day 30- calm: Strangely enough it is calm in the house right now so I am going to enjoy the moment and read. Woot! Love moments like these! Now if only I had an iced chai tea to go with this moment..... 
JPAD: 30: calm. Strangely enough it is calm in the house right now so I am going to enjoy the moment and read. Woot! Love moments like these!

Day 31- toothbrush. Yeah I totally skipped this one. Who cares about my boring toothbrush?!?! Besides me that is! Don't want my teeth to fall out. But honestly by this time I was ready for the photo a day challenge to end. :)

1 comment: