Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Interview With Zach

Broken Arm=No swimming lessons

What's your name?

Zach
How old are you?
7
Where do you live?
In Jones Circle
Who do you like to play with?
Reid and Addison.
What is your favorite food?
Mac and Cheese and shrimp!
Zach's Snow Volcano
What is your favorite drink?
Pepsi, water and lemonade.
What is your favorite snack?
um......cheese quesadilla
What is your favorite toy?
hmmmmm....I kind of like doing big foot....OH and LEGOS!!
What is your favorite TV show?
Star Wars
What is your favorite game?
Star Wars
What is your favorite book?
The Mo Williams books.
Josh Alex Zach
What is your favorite restaurant?
RED LOBSTER
What is your favorite holiday?
I kind of like Christmas a lot. And Halloween and Valentine's.
What is your favorite animal?
Zabra
If you could change your name what would you change it to?
I don't know. It would still be Zach. What?!?
What do you love about each person in your family? Like what do you love most about daddy?
That he tickles me and plays with me.
What do you love most about Josh?
That he likes playing legos with me and video games with me.
Alex and Zach
What do you love most about Alex?
Playing outside with him.
What do you love most about mommy?
That she takes care of me.
What do you love most about yourself?
I like doing my own thing. And even if no one is looking I still like doing the right thing.
Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
ARIZONA!!!
What are some wishes for this year?
I wish I had a motor scooter. I got $80 and I want $100 so I can buy a motor scooter. I wish I could find a $20 bill everyday in the street.
Thanks for letting me interview you Zach.
Bye Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment