Monday, February 6, 2012

An Interview With Alex

Alex on New Year's

What's your name?

Alex
How old are you?
7 1/2
Where do you live?
Jones Circle
Who do you like to play with?
My friends.
Jones Circle Halloween
Like who?
Everyone in the circle. Like Elle, Kelton, Brooke- everyone in the circle.
What is your favorite food?
CHEESE PIZZA and grilled cheese!
What is your favorite drink?
Orange Juice
What is your favorite snack?
um...goldfish.
What is your favorite toy?
*shrugs shoulders* I just like playing with my friends.
What is your favorite TV show?
Chowder and Phineas and Ferb
What is your favorite game?
I don't know.
What is your favorite book?
Geronimo Stilton
What is your favorite restaurant?
The Amazing Pizza Machine
What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
What is your favorite animal?
Rats and Monkeys

If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Nothing. I would keep it Alex.
What do you love about each person in your family? Like what do you love most about daddy?
He makes me laugh.

What do you love most about Josh?
Everything! He likes being crazy!
What do you love most about Zach?
Everything! He likes being crazy!
What do you love most about mommy?
You scratch my back.
What do you love most about yourself?
EVERYTHING!!!
Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
To Hawaii!
What are some wishes for this year?
Um...Summer Break! And that dad doesn't have to go to work. I want to spend some more time with him. I wish for a thousand hundred million dollars.
Thanks for letting me interview you Alex.
Good Bye!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE his wish for spending more time with his dad! So sweet! I'm not on FB anymore, so this was a welcome blog to my e-mail! Take care and see you in a couple of weeks! Francesca

    ReplyDelete