Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Interview with Josh

Josh
What's your name?
Josh
How old are you?
7 1/2
Where do you live?
Jones Circle
Who do you like to play with?
hmmmm....everyone!
Like who?
Bodey, Kelton, Elle
Chef Josh
What is your favorite food?
SHRIMP!!!! Wait! POPCORN shrimp I mean.
What is your favorite drink?
Chocolate milk
What is your favorite snack?
I need to think about that..... COOKIES!
What is your favorite toy?
hmmm....my lego dump truck.
What is your favorite TV show?
Chowder
What is your favorite game?
Star Wars playstation
What is your favorite book?
hmmmm....That piggy one.
What piggy one?
That one with the pig and elephant...
OH! The one by Mo Williams?
Yes!! My favorite books are by Mo Williams.
What is your favorite restaurant?
Village Inn
What is your favorite holiday?
Winter because I don't have to do my homework.
Well that's a season. And you have homework in the winter. What is your favorite holiday?
What's a holiday? *giggles*
You know what a holiday is!
*giggles* hmm...I don't know which holiday....NEW YEARS!! NEW YEARS!!

Josh (and Steve and Ginger)
What is your favorite animal?
Every animal
Like what?
Monkeys, butterflies, gorillas and lady bugs.
If you could change your name what would you change it to?
Blah Ba De Dah Blah Blah Blah pizza pie
What do you love about each person in your family? Like what do you love most about daddy?
Him tickling me.
What do you love most about Zach?
That he plays video games with me.
What do you love most about Alex?
That he doesn't say inappropriate words.
Josh and me
What do you love most about mommy?
hmmm...That you read books to me at night!
What do you love most about yourself?
That I say blah ba de blah blah ba de blah blah blah *giggles*
Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
hmmm...Pizza Land
Seriously? Really where do you want to go?
ARIZONA!!
What are some wishes for this year?
I wish I had one penny. No homework. New songs on my ipod because my ipod is really cool!
Thanks for letting me interview you Josh.
Bye Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment