Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve and a Wedding!!

What a way to bring in the New Year!! We helped celebrate the marriage of Deanna and Grant!


They really make a lovely couple and we wish them all the best! We were happy that we got to celebrate this with them! Eric and Karisa hosted the party and let their house become filled with people who wished nothing but the best for the new couple!


And it was a blast! Great food!


Great friends!


Lots of laughter!





What more could you ask of a party?!?








This was the first NYE that the boys really celebrated, too! It was lots of fun with them!


They all waited to see the ball drop. But sadly we didn't see it. Don't know if they didn't air it or if we missed it or what. But if that's the big disappointment- I'm fine with that!





All in all it was a fantastic New Years! I am just giddy that I finally made it to midnight! Since the boys have been born I haven't made it to midnight once! Looser I know! But no more! :)


Happy 2012 everyone!!! Looking forward to what this year will bring! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment