Monday, January 9, 2012

The Last Hurrah!

Today was the last day of the boys Christmas break and I really wanted it to be a fun one! I have loved having the boys around these past few weeks!! A neighbor asked if we wanted to do something fun with them. Of course, we did! We love our neighbors! Margie did all the planning (thanks again for that Margie!) It ended up being a couple of my neighbors, our kids and I. Nine of us all together. We decided to take the out to Sam and Louie's for pizza-
(Caroline, Charlotte, Alex, Zach, Sam, & Josh)

Then onto Bounce U to bounce our brains out! (quoting Margie)

We all had a blast! We bounced and we climbed up these huge slides-


And slid down them- over and over and over again!


Racing or going together or whatever! It was fun! We even had races through some bouncing obstacles.

(Caroline and Josh)

I raced Charlotte about 10 times and FINALLY won the very last race!!! She is super fast! It was a ton of fun and I don't even mind that I jammed my toe, skinned/rug burned my knee, or hurt my back a little. I really wanted to beat her! :) Don't worry it was all in good fun!


We bounced a few hours and wore ourselves out completely! When a few kids were laying in the bouncers rather than jumping in them we decided it was time to go. But the fun didn't stop there! Oh no!! We all headed over to Margie's house for cake. A cake that, Charlotte, her 7 year old daughter made all by herself!! Impressed? I am!! And it was delicious!!! I would say our last day of break was pretty awesome! Back to the grind tomorrow. I think there will be tears tomorrow. And not just from me! :)

1 comment: