Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Mother's Day Ever!!

Today was the best mother's day yet for me!! I love being a mom!

My day started out with sleeping in. HEAVEN!! And when I did wake up, I woke up to this:

Flowers, a gigantic chi tea latte from Starbucks and cinnamon rolls fresh out of the oven!! After eating the boys helped me open the presents they got me. By helping I mean they opened them for me. I think they were just as excited as I was!! It was super cute!! I got some really great stuff. No pictures here, as we were all still in our jammies. :) But I think my favorite thing was these interviews that I already blogged about last time.

After lounging around for a few hours, I decided that I felt like going shopping. And went on a mini shopping spree. Yippeee!!

That evening my parents and Matt's parents came over for a BBQ.

It was fantastic! We ate ourselves silly, chatted the night away, played a little frisbee and then ate some more out on the patio. It was wonderfully fantastic!!

I feel so lucky to have my boys!! They are truly the best thing that have ever happened to me!! Happy Mother's Day to all!!

1 comment:

  1. Waking up to a Starbucks Chai Latte and cinnamon rolls sounds good to me too! Happy Mother's Day a bit late. :-)

    ReplyDelete