Friday, April 8, 2011

More Missing Teeth

I don't know why this is so exciting for me. Maybe I have really fond memories of loosing my teeth- I say maybe because I don't remember loosing my teeth much at all. Or maybe it's because kids with missing teeth crack me up. They are so darn cute!!

Anyway, the day after my last blog post Josh lost his other top tooth!!

We were at my parents house for dinner ...

...and Matt and Josh were messing around and Matt's arm bumped Josh's face and out popped his tooth- which was SO LOOSE anyway that I was surprised it hadn't fallen out before this. If you remember the blog before he could stick both teeth straight out!!

What I love is that Josh was telling everyone that "My daddy hit me in the face and my tooth fell out!" He is a funny guy!!

Today Zach lost another tooth! The tooth fairy is going to go BROKE!! with all these teeth falling out!!

Super exciting!!

And in case you are wondering- Alex still hasn't lost any teeth nor are any of them loose.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! The tooth fairy must be glad she has a consistent tooth supporter. LOL! Btw, why do children love to smile at the camera after they lost some teeth? It's kinda ironic, isn't it? But some people, especially their mothers, really love seeing those photos. Who can resist their cuteness? ^^

    ReplyDelete