Thursday, January 21, 2010

An Interview with Josh

What's your name?
Josh
How old are you?
5
Where do you live?
uh...4402...uh I dont know.
Omaha, NE
Omaha, NE

(photo taken by Joe Sands)
Who do you like to play with?
My brothers.
What is your favorite food?
Chicken. NO WAIT! Its SHRIMP!! SHRIMP!! SHRIMP!! SHRIMP!! I love shrimp!!
What is your favorite drink?
milk. NO....CHOCOLATE milk.
What is your favorite snack?
I love cupcakes for snack.

What is your favorite toy?
I think its....I can't remember....hmmm...lets see....My favorite toy is trains.
What is your favorite TV show?
Dinosaur Train, SpongeBob, and Olivia.
What is your favorite game?
On the wii its Mario Cart!!
What is your favorite book?
hmmm...I don't know what my favorite book....Wait....I think I know now. My favorite book is when we look at pictures of Santa.
What is your favorite restaurant?
I think its Burger King.
What is your favorite holiday?
What's a holiday?
Its a time to celebrate something.
Oh. My favorite holiday is my birthday.
What is your favorite animal?
My favorite animal is butterflies.
If you could change your name what would you change it to?
uh...Josh.

What do you love about each person in your family? Like what do you love most about daddy?
I love the most about daddy is tickling me and playing with me.
What do you love most about Alex?
I love his silly faces.

What do you love most about Zach?
Playing trains with him.
What do you love most about mommy?
uh...about mommy is.....going....uh....my favorite thing is.....hmmmmm.....I have to think about it. *paused for a while* My favorite thing about mommy is playing with you.
What do you love most about yourself?
I love playing outside.
Where do you want to go on vacation this year?
To uncle Andy's and aunt Marcie's!
What are some wishes for this year?
Getting presents and eating cookies and playing in the snow, but my favorite FAVORITE wish is I really really REALLY want to get a new jump rope.
Thanks for letting me interview you Josh.
Oh.

I completely stole this awesome idea from my super creative friend Bethany!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me interview you Josh.
    "Oh."
    -awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Josh REALLY likes shrimp. Also, how sweet that his favorite animal is butterflies. :-)

    ReplyDelete