Sunday, June 12, 2011

Who Am I?

So Josh and Zach have discovered that they are identical and are now fully taking advantage of that.

The other morning they came down looking like this:
Then started giggling and asking "Mom, guess who I am!?!?"

They would then run to the other room, switch around and come back giggling and again asking "MOM! Guess who is who!"

99% of the time I do know who is who. They look different to me. The other 1% of the time I am either exhausted, sick, overwhelmed or all three. Do you know who is who? I'll give you a hint. Josh is in blue and Zach has plaid shorts on. :)
Just kidding. In each picture Zach is on the left and Josh is on the right!

Be warned! They are going to have FUN with this!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! Those two crack me up. I definitely CAN tell that there is a difference, but I don't spend enough time with them to know which is which right away. I have relied on the crutches of orange and glasses for too long! I bet if I saw you all more often though I'd be able to tell which was which. I remember being baffled in high school by people who couldn't tell Chealsea and Hillary Nather apart because to me it was so completely obvious who was who.

    Do their shirts say *Bethany* Swedes!? Hahaha, are those from Bethany College in Kansas?