Tuesday, June 28, 2011

7 Days: Day 7

Last week the boys had golf. They love it! I love it too! Not only do I get to chat with my friends again, but it is fun watching them.

However this week the weather was cold and windy. Last year I got a nice tan....this year I was bundled up in jeans and a jacket! And almost every time after the lesson was over we drove through Starbucks on the way home just to warm up.
And some days it looked like it was going to rain on us, but luckily the rain waited until our lesson was over!
Each day they had a new skill to work on. Whether it was hitting long shots, or
putting....they learned a lot and I think they are ready to play a round of golf! Now the question is am I ready to play a round with them? :)

This is my day 7 of 7 Days shot:

No comments:

Post a Comment