Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Where Did March Go?

Wow! March is almost over and I haven't really blogged once. So I thought I would do a quick little (probably long) update.

This month I have been going over to my mom's house to help her start cleaning out her basement. My mom is a saver!! I've been weirdly enjoying it, probably because I LOVE to organize things!! Plus, it's been nice spending time with her. Hopefully she won't mind the next picture I post. But I am proud of her for throwing/recycling/donating/giving a lot of stuff away. We got rid of this HUGE bag of plastic bags. This big bag went up above my waist. It was a crazy amount of plastic bags!!
I have also been finding some fun treasures from my childhood! Like this birthday card from our then next door neighbors! I am guessing it was for my 6 or 7 birthday.

And on the inside Todd (who I babysat for years and love like a brother) signed it! He was probably 2 or 3. It totally made me smile and warm my heart!!

I also found a box of all my stuff from when I went to Russia- 20 years ago!! I found these awesome socks that were made for me.
All I needed was a balalaika and a bottle of vodka! It was awesome!! I cant wait to see what we find next time.

We also had a sleepover here with the neighbors. It was a great time!! They all get along so great! We will really miss them when they move!!

Our friends Joe and Kassie were in town and we got to spend an afternoon with them. We ate at Tommy Collinas. And I have to say if you haven't eaten there yet- Go. There. Now!! It's so yummy!!

And you get to sign their wall!! How can you resist that?

I threw in the next picture cause it makes me laugh every time I see it!! The boys were posing and Grant (our friend and owner) popped into the picture too! :)


The boys also got their first convertible ride- thanks to Joe and Kassie! And they LOVED it!!
As did I! Convertibles are just fun!!

This past weekend the boys got to have a cooking "lesson" from my mom. Josh is into cooking right now and I am ALL for that!! We have done several cooking classes at local grocery stores.
I think that about does it for now. :) Now I am off to enjoy this weather!! This year the weather has been SO AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment